The main objectives of the 6 established Working Groups is to facilitate interaction amongst businesses with a view to better understand the market opportunities, to build synergies based on their respective competitive strength and to promote manufacturing and job creation. These Working Groups are where investment, trade collaboration and opportunities are established and encouraged to create opportunity and growth amongst the BRICS nations and the Governments of the BRICS countries.
- CIA’s Pompeo asserts Russian meddling did not sway U.S. election result
- Russia’s Rosneft to take control of Iraqi Kurdish pipeline amid crisis
- Toxic firecracker haze darkens Indian capital after festival of lights
- New H7N9 bird flu strain in China has pandemic potential: study
- Brazil’s fight against slavery seen at risk with new labor rules