The main objectives of the 6 established Working Groups is to facilitate interaction amongst businesses with a view to better understand the market opportunities, to build synergies based on their respective competitive strength and to promote manufacturing and job creation. These Working Groups are where investment, trade collaboration and opportunities are established and encouraged to create opportunity and growth amongst the BRICS nations and the Governments of the BRICS countries.
- Steinhoff’s chairman Wiese resigns as company grapples with accounting scandal
- Chevron nears Schlumberger deal to drill wells in Brazil
- While focus is on North Korea, China continues South China Sea buildup
- Hamas delegation in SA to attend ANC conference
- VW says some employees cooperated with Brazil’s military regime