On September 1, 2017, the BRICS Business Council Annual Meeting 2017 was held in Pudong Shangri-La Hotel, Shanghai, China. Over 300 representatives from the business communities of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, as well as representatives from cooperative organizations such as the New Development Bank and UNIDO were invited to the event.
- Unpacking the latest tax hikes in South Africa
- Exclusive: U.S. tells India to cut tariffs as trade friction heats up
- United States tells WTO of concerns over China’s new web access rules
- India seeks ‘reasonable’ oil price from Saudi Arabia: minister
- Exclusive: U.S. official focused on election security will be replaced